Surprisingly Effective Learning Strategies
for Unblocking Brilliance
Are you a parent of a child struggling with learning strategies for reading, writing, math, test taking – or school in general?
Mark, the student in this picture, has an IQ in the gifted range. When I started working with him, he was twelve years old and could not read at all, in spite of years of special education in school.
For me, working with dyslexic students is a blessing, a huge challenge and a tremendous opportunity to open doors in another's life.
Or are you looking for methods to help yourself in some area of learning?
What You'll Find Here:
- Quick and effective methods to calm down, reduce anxiety and ease frustration
- How to use EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) to quickly transform negative states into confidence and joy
- Simple methods to get the brain and body ready to learn
- Strategies students take home to become responsible for their own learning
- Success stories of using EFT with students
- Reviews of programs to teach skills that have been hard to learn: reading, writing, math, keyboarding, etc.
- In-person individual instruction in Tucson, Arizona
- Phone or email support in the US and around the globe
- Teacher training and school consultation
The Missing Elements of Effective Teaching –
Emotions, Beliefs and the Body
Your beliefs and feelings about your ability to learn are more important than IQ!
I've been an educator for three decades, with a masters in special education. In the past three years I have been using methods that quickly cut through fear and enable even the most challenged learner to succeed.
My results, using these learning strategies are so phenomenal, I have to share them. That's why this website was born.
May your brilliance be allowed to shine!
- What Is Dyslexia? See the Dyslexia Definition Translated for Mortals
- What is Dyslexia? See the most official definition and learn more about the origin or cause and the symptoms of this complex learning disability.
- Dyslexia Information – Learn Why Some States and Schools Ban the Word!
- Dyslexia Information: Dyslexia is a language based learning disability that results in difficulties in language skills, especially reading and spelling. Dyslexia is not caused by lack of motivation!
- Dyslexia Symptoms – Signs in Reading, Oral Language, Writing, Math
- There are dyslexia symptoms that are common among dyslexic children and adults, even though there is great individual variation and the signs of dyslexia change over time.
- Dyslexia Statistics - Get the Facts
- Dyslexia statistics tell us that dyslexia affects up to 20% of the population. Dyslexia is a neurobiological condition, meaning it is caused by differences in brain structure and function.
- Remedial Reading Programs - What to Avoid and What to Look For
- Out of hundreds of remedial reading programs, how do you pick a good one? See criteria you can use to evaluate whether a program will really work to teach struggling readers to read.
- Wilson Reading Program Review - the Pros and Cons and Why I Love It
- Would the Wilson Reading Program be a good choice for you? See what one experienced reading instructor has learned about this program.
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) Makes Learning and Life Easier and Better
- Emotional Freedom Technique, or EFT is a simple, quick, easy-to-learn and highly effective self-healing technique that can clear the way for much easier learning.
- EFT Tapping Technique, Emotional Freedom Technique for Personal Peace
- With EFT tapping, you can take your physical and emotional well-being into your own hands (literally). Learn the Emotional Freedom Technique and set yourself free.
- A Natural Anxiety Remedy - EFT Coaching
- EFT Coaching (Emotional Freedom Techniques) can be an effective natural anxiety remedy. See how Mike overcame a fear of expressing himself with EFT therapy.
- Brain Gym Exercises Turn Reading Anxiety into Easy Reading
- A reading tutor in Tucson uses Brain Gym exercises to help students with dyslexia. During a game of Go Fish, Brain Gym movements help Liz regain her reading confidence.
- Emotional Freedom Coach and Reading Tutor in Tucson, Arizona
- Emotional Freedom Coach in Tucson. Natalie Hill combines academic programs with EFT and energy movement for rapidly clearing any restrictions to living an abundant, joyful, successful life.
- Natalie Hill Offers Integrated Teaching in Tucson, Arizona and Worldwide
- Natalie Hill developed Integrated Teaching, surprisingly effective learning strategies for children and adults, for unblocking brilliance.
- Contact Natalie Hill for Information about Using EFT for Integrated Teaching
- Contact Natalie Hill to find out why many people who have difficulties learning do not have a learning disability. See how to dramatically accelerate everyone's learning
- Learning Disabilities Testing
- The role of learning disabilities testing or learning disability assessments presented by Nancy Mather and Barbara Wendling